Armaflex XG – self-adhesive tape (15m/roll)
Our Armacell Armaflex XG tape is the perfect solution for all transitions. The adhesive tape from the Armaflex insulation family easily connects all rubber insulation plates and protects struts and transitions from unnecessary heat loss. The material is waterproof and diffusion-proof and has therefore excellent insulating values.
With its flame-retardant material, the tape can keep up with class B1 building material and can also be used for commercial purposes. For best insulation results, we definitely recommend the Armaflex XG tape for all transitions, struts and connecting points.
- Application temperature: -50°C to +85°C
- Fire behaviour: flame retardant, building material class B1, self-extinguishing, not dripping, does not conduct fire
- Lightweight, flexible, closed-cell insulation
- Low heat loss 40°C = 0. 038W/mk
- No embrittlement of copper and stainless steel pipes according to DIN 1988
- Durable temperature resistance -50°C to +100°C, short-term 105°C
- High water vapour diffusion resistance (µ = 10,000)
- For refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology
|Shipping weight:||0,75 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,25 Kg|